Sunday, February 1, 2009

Week Four

Previous Weight: 209
New Weight: 208
Weight Loss This Week: 1 pound
Total Weight Loss: 17 pounds

Another slow week, but this time I was expecting it. I've still been eating nutritiously, but I've gotten a little carried away with some things. On Phase 2 I can reintroduce whole grain breads and fruits. I should still watch the amount though, and I wasn't very strict. I can also have dark chocolate now, but not in the amounts that I've been eating. So technically I haven't been eating things I shouldn't, I've just been eating a little too much of some things. But hey, I still lost a pound, my pants are feeling looser, I worked out hard this week, and I went through 12 hours of Tech rehearsal yesterday without eating a single cookie or donut!

So now it's February, and I'm moving into the 2nd month of this life style change. I feel good. From the very beginning my main focus has been a recommitment to live the word of wisdom:

Eat Nutritiously
Exercise Regularly
Get Enough Sleep

I feel that a month later I have made great progress, and it has already changed my life.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your successes -- especially resisting the cookies and donuts!

    ReplyDelete