Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week Seven

Previous Weight: 210
New Weight: 208
Weight Loss This Week: 2 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 17 pounds

Okay, so I'm starting to lose again. This has been a better week. It' still been a little tough. Little Richie has had really bad tummy pains all week, Chrislynn was feeling kind of icky, and I pulled something in my back/neck/shoulder. I had some really good days though, and I've started doing Tae-Bo again. Yeah, yeah, I know Tae-Bo isn't really in any more, but I just love it! It's fun, and it's the only workout tape I've ever done that makes me feel like I did when I was playing football in Texas. So I've incorporated that and I've still been lifting weights at the gym. I'm looking forward to an even better week coming up!

My head shots will be taken on March 11th! 8 pounds to go before then!

1 comment: