Saturday, February 28, 2009

Week Eight

Previous Weight: 208
New Weight: 206
Weight Loss This Week: 2 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 19 pounds

Two pounds seems to be my weekly weight loss average. I hope I can up that a little bit for the next two weeks to meet my goal of 200 by head shots. I think I can do that. I've been very good with my diet this week. I only worked out 3 days during the week though. I can definitely improve that. The good news is:

This is the lightest I've been in 2009! I'm only 6 pounds away from my March 11th goal, and I'm only 11 pounds away from the lightest I've been since high school!

I do have to say though, I was a little disappointed that I didn't lose 5 pounds just from shaving my sideburns after Merry Wives. They were pretty ferocious! Good luck, and keep it up to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great progress! As for the sideburns....where are the pictures? I want to see those badboys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job buddy, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete