Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week Five

Previous Weight: 208
New Weight: 210
Weight Loss This Week: -2 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 15 pounds

Booo! So I survived Tech rehearsals, but I just couldn't survive a visit from the in-laws! Okay, it had nothing to do with them. I suppose I've been on the edge just waiting for an excuse for a while. Even though the show I'm in right now has been a blast to work on, there's a lot of pressure on opening week. The nights have been longer, so my sleep has been less. I've got more to do during the day, so I haven't been working out as much. And food was just the next thing. So I've gained two pounds, but I"m not going to do away with this blog and eat Bon Bons all day. I'm going to have a better week and get back on track!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Richie, good to know you are human! Hang in there you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it happens. I am proud of your commitment to the cause. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay, Richie! Happens to everyone!

    ReplyDelete