Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week Six

Previous Weight: 210
New Weight: 210
Weight Loss This Week: 0 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 15 pounds

It was another pretty crazy week. I didn't lose any weight, but at least I didn't gain any. The kids have been sick this week, and that has really taken over our schedules. It's also kept us up a lot at night, which makes us tired through the day, which makes me not want to go to the gym. Luckily my movement class has really been kicking my butt! Well, it's time to kick it in to high gear! I think I've decided on a photographer for my head shots, and I would really like to be under 200 pounds when I take them. So that's my most immediate goal!

3 comments:

  1. I hate those weeks of no weight loss! Keep up the work, don't let the frustration derail you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job man! Remember that even if you aren't losing weight, working out does provide long term results that last much longer than dieting anyway. So keep up pushing yourself that way for sure! I'm off to work out right now myself. It's back and biceps today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it! Photos are always a good motivation for me. You see them forever and they will always be a reminder of what you looked like back when...

    ReplyDelete