Saturday, March 7, 2009

Week Nine

Previous Weight: 206
New Weight: 200
Weight Loss this Week: 6 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 25 pounds!

I MADE IT!!! My goal was 200 pounds by head shots, and I still have 3 days to go! I'm by no means done with my weight loss goals, but it's a nice mile stone. My next mile stone is 195 pounds because that's the lightest I got back when I was working really hard to lose weight a year and a half ago. That's also the lightest I've been since before my mission, and therefore, the lightest that Chrislynn has ever seen me. So I take my head shots on Wednesday, and when I get them all taken care of I'll post some new pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss! Keep up your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Richie! You are such an inspiration. Now go get some good lookin' head shots!

    ReplyDelete