Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week One

Sorry the dates are a little off on these first two entries. It took me a little while to get organized, but I started when we got back from Idaho on the 3rd. So my first weigh in was on Saturday, January 10th, yesterday...

Starting Weight: 225
New Weight: 216
Weight Loss This Week: 9 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 9 pounds

9 pounds in one week! I've been strict on phase one of the South Beach Diet, and we've been getting to bed on time. Those are two of my three goals. You know, basically live the Word of Wisdom. Eat nutritious food, exercise regularly, and get enough sleep. So I haven't been exercising. It's hard with 8 hour rehearsal days and how cold it is outside. I have a plan for once school starts, but I'll try and do as much as I can before then. So the first week went well, and it really does help to step on the scale and see a big difference!

3 comments:

  1. 9 pounds!!!!! Yikes! I wish I could lose weight like a man. My blog is leantonedlovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Richie. Keep it up. You'll get tons of offers for movies in May!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Richie! You inspired me to start a weight loss blog as well to keep track of my goal to lose 25 more pounds as I'm still fairly chubby :)

    If you want to post a link to it on yours, feel free. I'll put pictures up on it this week with some stats as well, then you don't have to be the only one with your shirt off! Yay, this is a great idea, and great job your first week, that's awesome!

    My blog is
    fabflablanny.blogspot.com

    Lanny out

    ReplyDelete